Dreams Chapter One Dreams Chapter One

Great combat system and beatiful backgrounds.

Theres plenty of adventure/rpg games on Ng but this one is truly original. It has an intuitive and very fluid combat system, and the graphics are wonderful. Really feels like a good rpg game. Would like to see the next one a bit longer and maybe with more characters but its a great start, good job.

Emo Pet: Dress Up v3.0 Emo Pet: Dress Up v3.0

Nice for a dress up

Artwork is pretty good, i didnt mind the simple button clicking altho a back button wud b nice. very well drawn tho and nice style. Theres no audio credit tho. Whos the music by?

Artist-Lost responds:

3.2 will have Audio Credit and a better menu setup. The band is Rise Against.

Friday the 24th Friday the 24th

Very Nice. Simple yet addicitive.

I always love it when a really simple idea turns out so well. The game may not be very deep or long but it is definitely worthy of front page. Every holiday needs a good ol hack and slash and this is it. I must've played through it like 5 times lol. And nice ending sequence too.

2006| LoP Trilogy 2 2006| LoP Trilogy 2

Fuck Yeah! This gam kicks ass.

I never actually played the first game but still enjoyed this one immensly. The story was original the gags were hilarious and the gameplay clever without being over complicated. Although I admit i did need the walktrough once or twice but what the heck. Looking foward to part three!

FlashMotion: Bubble Burst FlashMotion: Bubble Burst

Very nice. And well done.

Good idea and the motion detection is good. My only niggle is that the cam wasnt reversed so you were onscreen. I'd say that you intended this and i'm sure that you already know how to reverse the camera (just flip the embedded video clip in flash, very simple) but i thought i'd let you know just in case.

EliteNewbie responds:

well actually you can reverse it... theres a button down the bottom...

and it isnt as simple as flipping the embedded video ;) while on paper it is simple, there is a problem that stuffs up motion detection... however i got it fixed...

i do it like that because different webcams have different settings. My new version (coming soon i promise) is much more user friendly

Webcam in flash tutorial Webcam in flash tutorial

Thank you SO MUCH!

I cant believe how simple this is and yet i've never heard of it before. Thanx a lot for posting this, i'm gonna make something of this immeadiately. And screw anyone who says its unclear there idiots, this is simple. NOTE: IF YOU HAVE A WEBCAM BUT ARE NOT SHOWING UP, YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR FLASH PLAYER SETTINGS TO ALLOW THIS SITE TO ACCESS YOUR CAM OR IF YOU ARE USING AN INBUILT CAM TO CHANGE THE USED CAM TO IT. TO DO THIS RIGHT CLICK ON THE FLASH PLAYER WINDOW AND SELECT SETTINGS. I APOLOGISE FOR ALL OF THE CAPS. thanx again man.

Rohedin responds:

Wow thank YOU so much! =D

Plankton Life 2 Plankton Life 2

Cool game. Very addictive.

Woohoo I got on the high scores list on hard mode ^^ . And yes this game is quite hard at times.

The Big Fat Tutorial The Big Fat Tutorial

Fantastic tutorial. Even for vets.

Very well put together and even funny at times. I liked how it wasnt simply a tut on dress -up games or nooby crap but showed some really good effects. Also I never knew how to make that scripted camera ( I had a crappy one), it kicks ass! Thanx alot and great job.

Omega Tutorial Omega Tutorial

Very Good. Covered some good stuff.

I thought this would be just a noob tutorial but upon closer inspection there was some vet stuff there too. I liked the script for hiding the menu I have to admit I never knew that. Nice Job.

Metal Wrath Metal Wrath

BEST FLASH SPACE SHOOTER EVER

And I dont even like space scrolling games! But that just KICKED ASS!!!! I mean it had everything, graphics, sound and gameplay! I can' give enough praise! It sux that it took a year to make :( but it is worth it in the end! This goes to top of my favourites list!

NOTE: All scores are set to ten NOT because I am a fanatic but because this game did rule in each category.