a little animation &amp;lt;3 a little animation <3

Love it

Beautiful animation, simple yet effective. I love that you didnt take any shortcuts, if only more flash artists did that. Sweet little idea too...... kawaii!!!!!

:Muffin of Death: :Muffin of Death:

kickass!!!

totally metal, did the metalocalypse track justice. Love the idea, i watched "the button" before this and still loved this. Animation is very smooth and sounds are used well, definitely one of the better claymations out there.

JackKnife JackKnife

Truly original

kind of reminds me of old ff7/ff8 cut scenes, the idea is very good and you put it together well. its not an easy movie to make with some of the animation and camera movemnt but its all very smooth and well done. Would like to see more like this, good work.

&amp;quot;IF&amp;quot; "IF"

perfect

enough said

VoyageWaffle VoyageWaffle

Fantastic

Ive seen a lot of your work on NG and this is withou a doubt one of your best. Your work is so original and the style is unmistakable. Your a very good animator and yet your movies tend to b humourous aswell as impressive. Good job and keep up the good work.

The Thinking Impaired ep3 The Thinking Impaired ep3

very good and gettin better

this is definitely one of the better of the serious. hehe i was laughin my head off when he took the can out of the cat, classic. Animation it still very smooth your particular style works very well with this sort of flash.

The Thinking Impaired ep1 The Thinking Impaired ep1

Nice idea and well put together.

Very good for a first episode, and the graphics are sharp and the animation is very smooth. And it was funny too, nice job. the border was a bit annoying though.

Failed Containment Failed Containment

Suprisingly Very Very Good

At first I thought this was some short prank or "artistic" piece of crap because of the screen ize but as it turned out this is probably one of the best banner-sized animations ive seen. Very nice work, the animation is perfectly fluid, the effects flawless and the gore is fantastic so realistic. I always love to see stick films being done justice and you my friend have done just that.

Bunnykill Bunnykill

Some of the cutest ecessive violence i've seen.

There are loads of movies with madness style combat but this one really stands out. The cute characters must be a first but they worked well. Plus the animation was perfectly fluid. That part with the huge was was kickass. Nice job.

-Created- -Created-

Fantastic! A feast for the eyes.

Truly beautiful graphics and fluid animation. And a very god choice of music. Definitley made me happy.